We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is GreatThe Arrow in Yeovil is your typical good British local. As soon as you walk in you’ll be swept up by the buzz and community atmosphere. With friendly and helpful staff on hand to help, we’ll make sure you get everything you need. Head on over to the bar where a friendly face will walk you through our extensive drink menu. Take a seat in our restaurant and look at our huge food menu. Whether it’s lunch with friends, tea with the kids or dinner out with your better half, we guarantee there’s something on our menu for you. Got a hearty appetite? You’re in luck as not only are our meals super tasty, our portions sizes are generous to boot. With a great variety, we’re sure everyone in your party will find something to enjoy. If you’ve worked up a thirst, then let’s fix that with our impressive drinks menu. We’ve got cold draught lager, bottled craft beer plus an extensive range of wines and spirits. Want to treat yourself? Take a look at our cocktail menu, or maybe even pop open the prosecco. We’ve got that Friday feeling every day of the week.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus